Home Forums General Discussions Is anyone leveraging Bard AI from Google to improve their communications?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ayo Oyedotun
      Keymaster

Let’s talk about Bard quickly!

Bard can help you improve your professional communications, especially via email and other professional writing.

Bard AI is a large language model from Google AI. Bard AI is trained on a massive dataset of text and code, and it can generate text, translate languages, write different kinds of creative content, and answer your questions in an informative way.

I’ve been using Bard AI for a few weeks, and I’ve been impressed with its capabilities. For example, I recently used Bard AI to write an email to some of our potential investors. I could quickly and easily generate a well-written email that would have taken me much longer to write on my own. I just needed to add and remove a few things before sending it off to the potential investors.

I think Bard AI can be a valuable tool for anyone who wants to improve their professional communications. If you’re interested in learning more, I encourage you to check out the Bard AI website.

Here are a few specific ways that you can use Bard AI to improve your professional communications:

1. Write more engaging emails: Bard AI can help you to write more engaging emails by suggesting different ways to structure your emails, providing examples of effective email writing, and helping you to choose the right words.

2. Create more persuasive presentations: Bard AI can help you to create more persuasive presentations by suggesting different ways to structure your presentations, providing examples of effective presentation techniques, and helping you to choose the right words.

3. Write more creative content: Bard AI can help you to write more creative content by suggesting different ideas, providing examples of creative writing, and helping you to choose the right words.

I hope this gives you a few ideas about how you can use Bard AI to improve your professional communications. If you have any questions or have experience in using Bard AI or any other AI tool, please share your thoughts.

Thanks.

[email protected]
      Participant

This is the first time I’m hearing about the software. I mostly leverage ChatGPT and CopyAi for emails and other communications. But what caught my attention about Bard AI is the presentation part. I have heard rumours about software that can make presentations with pictures but I have not tried them out. I will definitely be checking Bard AI out to see for myself the magic the Ai will perform. The way AI’s revolutionizing content creation is amazing, it makes me wonder what will happen in the next 10 years.

Ayo Oyedotun
        Keymaster

Exactly, the growth of AI makes me wonder what to expect in the next 5 years.

You should try Bard AI for your emails and other business writing. You will be amazed at what you get. I have found that combining ChatGPT results with BardAI helps to have a broader perspective and richer information.

princewilluchegbu
      Participant

I completely agree with your assessment of Bard AI, especially in helping to enhance professional communications.

In fact, I was among the early adopters of Bard when Google released it to the public and I’ve personally tested its capabilities in many aspects of writing.

And sometimes, I discovered that the second draft among the 1-3 drafts are usually better, in my experiences so far.

But aside that, aside the many benefits of enhanced communication, there are few things I’ve noticed about it that may be detrimental to professional growths on the long run, especially for those just starting.

For instance, Bard, just like other AI tools can be very addictive.

And over reliance on it may lead to a loss of personal touch and authenticity.

The human element is crucial in establishing genuine connections and conveying emotions through writing. By excessively relying on an AI model, there is a risk of creating content that feels robotic or lacks the personal touch that comes from human creativity and intuition. And this can adversely affect relationship building.

Also, it may hinder growth and development of one’s writing skills, especially for amateurs. Writing skill is improved by continuously writing – but when one begins to implore AI such as Bard to do so, it dampens that ability overtime.

Aside that, laziness on the part of the writer can become the order of the day. And because AI models like Bard are trained on vast amounts of data, some of which may contain biases or questionable content. Without proper scrutiny and supervision, there is a risk of inadvertently amplifying those biases in the generated content, which can have unintended negative consequences.

Anyway, balance is the key. Bard, just like other AI tools should not be used as the Alha and Omega. Rather, its should be used as a tool to advance our abilities and not total dependent on it.

I personally advocate for having a brand manager or editor look at the generated emails and fine-tune it before it goes out to the intended audience to ensure it aligns with the brand guide.

Ayo Oyedotun
        Keymaster

Great contributions @Princewill!

I am beginning to see that “laziness” is unavoidable in the world’s future. As humans become more intelligent, there will be more and more things we can do with much less effort.

I also agree with you about the personal touch – as much as AI makes our lives easier, we need to revise and supervise the output from AI to fit into our own situation at that time. As professionals, we can achieve a lot more if we deploy AI in our businesses correctly.

Jim Blessed

It’s remarkable to witness the rapid revolution brought about by AI in the realm of emails and writing. In just a few months, it has completely transformed our approach, boosting productivity and enabling us to craft error-free emails and content effortlessly. The convenience and efficiency AI brings to our writing process are truly astonishing, making communication more effective than ever before.

Ayo Oyedotun
        Keymaster

You nailed it @Jim!

In today’s world, you either embrace AI or you will watch people who use AI dominate because of the speed and accuracy with which they deliver their work.

Erick
      Participant

Bard AI is a powerful tool for enhancing professional communications, offering capabilities like generating well-written emails and assisting with presentations. It’s trained on a vast dataset and can provide valuable suggestions and examples to improve your writing. Whether you’re crafting emails, creating presentations, or generating creative content, Bard AI can streamline the process and elevate the quality of your communication. Explore its potential on the Bard AI website and consider incorporating it into your workflow for more effective communication.
      Recommend this article of chatgpt https://elcastillomkt.online/10-consejos-para-hablar-mejor-con-chatgpt/

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.